Sunday, August 1, 2010

My 2nd Run Event: Rexona Run 2010-08-01

Yay! I'm happy to share that I've had my second run event. And so far, it has been getting better.

I woke up at 3:30am from my mobile alarm. Had breakfast and head to Mall of Asia.

I met up with my SST colleagues. This is my 2nd time to run the 3K route with Eva.

After a few 30++ minutes of mostly running, well, we had to walk a few times so we don't get so exhausted, we finally reached the finish line! I'm so happy because I feel we've finished it earlier that we did in Ace Run!

There's a lot of booths, the loot bags were organized, photo vendo and other freebies. It's definitely another successful and fun run for me and my collegues!

So off to my next run event - FINEX Run on 12th of September! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...