Sunday, August 29, 2010

Close to the real thing...

If you wanna to go some place overseas but you can't because of money, time and what not's...here's my tip...

Search it in Google Maps and check out the Street View...Hahaha

Makes me closer to the real thing...

Use the round navigation button, you'll find the Pacific Highway. I remember the cold mornings I would walk up the sidewalks to the bus station to get to work.

To complete my online traveling spree, I just move to the points forward the highway til I get to North Sydney or the other side to Chatswood.

This one is the apartment I stayed at during my stay in Sydney: 


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...