Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bohol, we're coming!

Finally, me and my sister are bound for Bohol this September. We chose to stay at Dumaluan Beach Resort after more than a month of searching and reading reviews. Hopefully it's a great place!

I've read some reviews that Dumaluan Beach is better than Alona Beach in Panglao, so we'll have to find that out.

We are also doing the Country Tour with the usual touristy stuff in Bohol...I'm looking forward to see the Chocolate Hills, The Tarsiers and the Loboc River Cruise!

I actually didn't plan much for this trip 'coz we are getting the package tour din and I'm just so preoccupied these days haha!

Pinanlalakihan mo ba ako ng mata?
I also hope we can get to capture this kind of pic too of the tarsier!

Photo credit: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/ba/Bohol.tarsier_jtlimphoto.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...