Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One and Only Boracay

 

I know, I've just been to the beautiful, gorgeous and extraordinary island of Boracay during the first weekend of July 2010.

So why in the world am I writing this entry for SEAIR & Microtel Boracay Bloggers' Tour?

Well, I might have to start with a short history. In 2008, myself and three of my colleagues at work decided to finally take the plunge and visit the well known Boracay Island. There's three of us who haven't been there, so it's an enormous excitement and frenzy from the very start.

When I first saw the island, I was immediately captured by the fine white sand, that I would even mistake it as baby powder! Just kidding. But honestly, I so love how cool the fine sand glides through my feet. It's indescribable really. I've never seen or felt anything like it.

I'm sure you'd think how the sand makes such impact to me. But you see, it's really these simple things that makes me happy! If I can only take home a bottle of sand, I would.

And so, because I can't get enough of Boracay's fine white sand, I'm taking this chance...and wishing other bloggers the luck!

Do check out SEAIR's Facebook page!!!  And start writing. I'm sure you'd also want to join the Blogger's Tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...