Friday, September 3, 2010

Cool Tool

I'm surprised to find a new feature in Blogger last night. I found this button to the right most that says 'Stats'.

It's cool to find out how many people so far have gone and viewed my blog. Makes me a 'lil proud to find some from overseas too. It's also great to know which of my posts have the most number of views.

It's good blogger has incorporated this. I actually have a separate stat collector embedded on the homepage so I don't really get to track stats on other pages. So this is really helpful!

Yay, hope my stats keep getting better. It really inspires me to write.

Cool Tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...