Thursday, February 24, 2011

Take Action + Earth Hour + Lights Off

Earth hour once again! Not many know how this event was that close to my heart. I was in Sydney and was one of those who voluntarily participated by turning off my lights, the first time it was launched and was then called Lights Off Australia. It may be that small of a thing but I'm sure it creates a big change if many of these small things take action!

And now it was good to see it as being a global event! I'm getting a banner up the top as you can see to promote the event happening on the 26th of March. Wherever you are especially at home, turn off lights at 8:30 pm for at least an hour!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...