Sunday, February 27, 2011

SG Day 4: Life's a Beach @ Sentosa

Thank God for weekends! I now finally have the time to think and write about the remaining days we've spent in S'pore.

Our 4th day was scheduled for our beach trip to Sentosa Island. The previous day was such a blast that we were so tired we decided to take it easy on our fourth day. We decided to wake up just a bit late to get our bodies well rested.

We probably left the apartment around 10-11pm and then head down to Sentosa Island. We arrived almost lunch time so we decided to get our tummies some filling first before we head around the beach!

On our way to board the monorail to Sentosa




I've ordered noodles and shared with Angge. Also bought guava for dessert. We also tasted a dessert - something like our very own scramble...uhhmmm I forgot what it's called!!!

Lunch with the girls!


Yum yum Mi Goreng for Lunch


After lunch and rest, we started walking around. It was a good day to hit the waters but I guess we're just too pressed for time we only opted to go around. I'm reserving the swimming part next time I visit Singapore, I promise!

Crossing the hanging bridge

Entrance of Shangri La in Sentosa

Siloso Beach

I love Sentosa

Information Board for the Luge ride

Skyride with Angge. What a beautiful sight!

Some history about the Luge

There's definitely a lot to see and do in Sentosa aside from swimming and walking.

We did the Luge and Skyride. It was cool and fun!

With our helmets, ready for the ride!


At night time, we made our way to the Songs of the Sea. It's definitely a must when you visit Sentosa.

Definitely a must!

Lovely Lights and Show by the beach


After Songs of the Sea we head up the Merlion for more photo ops and then took our dinner at a nearby KFC food station.

Pic with the Merlion - sorry for blur


We decided to head back to the apartment and make more time to rest early. The next day is our last day to go around SG and we planned to head to Singapore Zoo for some animal interaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...