Saturday, February 12, 2011

SG Day 2: I'm a Kid Again and Wish I am Still

So here we continue one of the most lovable parts of our Singapore Trip. After the previous day going around the city, our legs still sore, we still manage to brave the road leading to Universal Studios Singapore! And alas, I felt so young again! LOL

So we left the house around 9 and headed to the MRT station again to Harbourfront. From Harbourfront we walk up to the Vivo City mall and to the monorail station to take us to Sentosa.

Wall Art


I don't have to say alot but I've enjoyed it so much that I plan to go back. HAHAHA


So I'll probably leave it with the pictures to tell of how much fun we had that day!

Just before entering USS
 In our extreme excitement, we get to take pictures just after arriving in Sentosa!

Hershey's Syrup taller than us!

Uh-oh Frankenstein

Woody Wood Pecker

Gloria's Snack Shack

Kingdom Far Far Awaaaay!

He's heavy you know

Jumping Jelly Beans

Hot but fun day

Egyptian models

Photo op with the hunky pharaoh haha

Had a great time in the Waterworld Show

Jumping Jelly Beans Part 2

Rockefeller Street Boys - Pinoy Pride yo!

With Marilyn Monroe

The Joker

At the Safari Ride

Charlie Chaplin

Trying on the funky hats

With the Madagascar Group

USS Store - I bought myself a souvenir shirt and ref magnet

Goodbye USS!

I'll see you again!

Hershey's Store
After the day in Universal Studios, we head to Marche for dinner. It was a nice and cool resto. You get to choose from different salad, pasta, meats and stuff. You swipe the card and pay later. I got myself a german sausage and rice.

We then head to the bus station right after dinner to catch our bus going to Kuala Lumpur. It was quite a hassle initially as we can't find the right spot to wait for our bus. But later on we found it and we boarded and off to Malaysia in a bit.

A few minutes later we dropped by the immigration and got our passports stamped. Later, we also did the same on the entry to Malaysia.

Check out the next blog for our Kuala Lumpur adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...