Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thailand Holiday 2010

I've just been back from a week long trip to Thailand, specifically Koh Samet and Bangkok. And I'm sure everyone will agree that the very limited time spent is not enough to handle any enjoyable and fun trip like this. Just going around the place is too exhilirating! Taking pictures is always a must!

Okay, so this time I am blogging about my Thai Experience in 4 parts - Day 1 to Day 4, this is because I now want to make sure I keep everything in detail (hopefully!) as I am also now trying to set myself onto doing some real travel blogging excercise...haha!

I hope to detail out everything, from the funniest to the hatest experiences, to my expenses and budgeting and hopefully add a few tips to other future travellers. I hope my memory is still intact because I don't want to miss anything at all! hehe And like what I usually do I want to keep it all with photos because as they say 'A picture paints a thousand words'

This is just the start so I wish that this could be fun not only for anyone reading this but also for me. I know I am just beginning so yeah! Just give any feedback, comments or suggestions so I know that I'm still making sense and adding some value in the internet and travelling community hehe!

Right now all I can say is that I'm so glad to have this another chance to visit a different place and learn something from it. It is indeed a great learning experience, from the fact that it's quite a challenge to be able to converse, ask the directions, travel with different kinds of people, decide quickly etcetera etcetera.

I'm just as excited as planning my next getaway. I don't know when and where still, but I'm sure I would want to try something different this time. I'm enjoying the adventure and I hope it goes on! One day I thought, why don't I try to travel on my own! Woah! Just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...