Friday, December 23, 2011

Hey, It's Christmas Time

I'm very happy today because it's weekend and tonight is Christmas Eve!



I woke up this morning not thinking about work but actually planning of updating my blog, finally. It's been a month since we've flown to South Korea and now is the time I got to put all the thoughts up in my blog. It has been quite busy at work so I have very little choice, that is to delay the South Korea posts even if I'm really itching already to write about it!

But hey, before anything else, here's a short clip I'd like to share to all you lovely readers of my blog!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks so much for reading, commenting and viewing my humble blog, the fruit of my travel addiction. I got you all something special...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...