Saturday, December 24, 2011

Gwangalli Beach and Gwangan Bridge

On our officially first day of stay in Busan, we met Kath's wonderful friends/students who have offered to take us around. It was really a cool bunch and we definitely enjoyed their company.




Our first stop was to get something to eat as we haven't eaten anything yet for breakfast. We walked to the Gwangalli Beach. The view is really amazing. Plus, the weather is fairly better than last night and sun is up but still with that chilly feeling.

I forgot the name of the place, but I remember it's just right on the great spot to check out the Gwangan Bridge. We then ordered our food.

I had a rice porridge with bean sprouts. It's an interesting dish as it has nice soup (I love soups!) although it's not too salty for me. The lady gave us this fish paste to put onto it if we want to put some flavor. I liked the fish paste because I kinda like salty foods.




After the nice breakfast we went walking along the beach and took many beautiful photos until it's time we headed to our next stop. You'll notice nobody's swimming in the beach. Yeah, it's too cold!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...