Friday, July 23, 2010

My External Hard Disk

Yeah! I'm just swamped with so much activities that I no longer have time to blog about those things. I miss this. Sitting infront of my laptop, listening to soothing music, typing the fun I had after an event, a trip or anything I want to keep memory of. Doing some post accounting, looking at the pictures and compiling my own version videos to keep.

So since it's Saturday, I have a sweet feeling I want to blog again. I don't want to miss the wonderful things and events I have had the past month, weeks and days. My blog is like my external hard disk. Trully I will all have the memories right in my head but if I blog them, I immortalise them and I can go back to it anytime I want...unless Multiply/Blogger decides to shutdown...but since it's still here oh well then I'd go ahead and post!

I love this kind of Saturdays! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...