Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Backtracking

In my attempt to put more travel related stories in my humble blog, I'm planning to write about my past travels in Sydney and Hongkong. I have quite added some stories in my multiply page but I'd probably go over them so I can prep up this travel blog and make it look more like a real 'Travel Blog' haha!

I would also probably add my past trips to Baguio and Boracay and hopefully type up some travel tips to share!

So watch out...

Enjoy traveling!

First trip to Sydney in 2005 - I miss the Opera House and Sydney Harbour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...