Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wherever Your Feet Takes You

...Just Think Positive!

That was the short but powerful line on my portrait or tile found on KLM's B777. It got me a spot on a plane traveling around the world in 6 months.

I finally gotten an email confirmation from KLM with a link to video showing my actual tile placed on the plane! It was so surreal...but definitely heart-warming!


I've asked KLM to let me know when B777 lands in Manila and I'll hope to catch it if time and schedule permits!

Here's the actual photo I've taken from the video. The video takes a while to load so I've just taken a screenshot for glimpse of my tile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...