Sunday, May 12, 2013

Brisbane Trip Day 2 - Surfers Paradise

On my second day in Brisbane, we headed to Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise.

We had a quick stop at Dreamworld and Sea World. Took only pictures at the entrance. We decided to not take too long here since we wanted to stay longer at Surfers Paradise. I promised I'll be back so I can try the rides in Dreamworld and Sea World which are known attractions in Gold Coast.

Entrance of Dreamworld Theme Park

Panoramic View

Looks scary to me.

Solo photo. Yeah!

The much awaited jump shot.
We went to Surfers Paradise and then had a picnic lunch by the beach. We enjoyed walking along the beach. The sea breeze was cool. We didn't dare swim because the water is cold and I didn't bring any change of clothes. Perhaps next time will try swimming there too.

Just arrived in Surfers Paradise

Great weather. Love it!

Crazy. Happy. Jump shot for two.

Swim between the flags.
The next day is my last day in Brisbane. I have to fly back to Sydney in the evening. Huhu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...