Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ilocandia Series: Marcos Museum and Vigan

On our third day in Ilocos we went to have lunch in Fort Ilocandia again and off to Marcos Museum. It is my second time to be in the museum.


As usual, memorabilia of the late President are on display. One of the attractions is the museleum where the preserved body of the president lies.





Heading back to Manila on our last day we also went to Vigan. It was a beautiful site. Loved the feel of the old Spanish houses.





That was it for the Ilocandia series. I don't think I'll be able to make a write up of the costs as this is a family trip and I haven't taken down the expenses at all. :) Anyway, I hope to go back if given the chance so hopefully by that time I'll be able to jot down the details.

Ilocos is such a lovely historical place. It can even look romantic too, especially Vigan. So if you haven't gone there, make sure you find your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...