Thursday, April 21, 2011

Almost Western Visayas Itinerary

Photo Credit: http://corporate.mozcom.com/dot/r6/maps.html
I think I can't say it is a truly Western Visayas trip until I have actually touched down on two more provinces: Capiz and Negros Occidental. Haha! Anyhow, I can still say it was an 'Almost' Western Visayas Getaway.

So here's the basic itinerary and notable places I've been to during the trip.

1st Stop: Iloilo
- Iloilo International Airport
- La Paz Batchoy snack at Ted's. You'll be able to pass by SM City Iloilo but we didn't stop over since we have some relatives to visit
- Biscocho House
- Plaza Libertad
- By jeepney, we are able to pass by some universities like the Colegio San Agustin, St. Paul and Assumption

2nd Stop: Antique
- Patnongon is where my Uncle resides
- Amihan resort near their house

3rd Stop: Aklan
- Hurom-Hurom spring in Kalibo
- Beach and relaxation of course in Boracay

4th Stop: Guimaras
- Trappist Abbey
- There's probably more to see like the beaches but we were pressed for time so we only took the chance to see one of the well known place in Guimaras

I'm supposed to post the Post-Accounting however, I think I've already lost my list :( And unfortunately I can't bring them up in my memory now!

So it's holy week actually and well I'm home and no work! Yay! So, I'll try and post a few more articles today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...