Friday, October 29, 2010

Will I visit Batanes next year for free?

SEAIR is launching another blog contest. This time it aims to bring the winners to Batanes...I plan to join but this time I want to write something that is better that what I did for the Boracay contest. I just love joining! haha So for those aspiring Batanes travelers like me...here's the site. I'm sharing it of course!

Click here and you're off to a your dream Batanes Getaway taken cared of by SEAIR

So my taks this weekend...make the best blog for my entry to SEAIR's contest! Woohoo! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...