Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Paradise Island of Camiguin

I was really excited that I'm finally going to Camiguin. As this is my first time to travel to Mindanao, I'm glad that I'll be seeing a lot of new places in just one go!

We left in the morning to make way to Camiguin. We took a ferry to the port and I think the travel is just less than an hour.

We arrived in Camiguin in time for lunch.


We then headed for the White Island! All smiles before leaving the port.






On our second day, we went to the Sunken Cementery and Katibawasan Falls.





On the evening of our first night we went to have dinner at Rooftop resto and found this nice quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...