Saturday, November 10, 2012

Off to the Sunshine State

After a week's time in Sydney, working...and enjoying the limited time to go around...meet friends...
Big Buddha! After a team dinner
Work! During my training

Bowling with my team
Breaded Pork Steak and Chips
Lemon Lime Bitters
Skyscrapers and the OZ Tower
Queen Victoria Building
Mornings are made perfect with Coffee! Here's at a coffee shop in North Sydney
Apple Store in Sydney CBD
I decided, I'll take the opportunity to head outside New South Wales!

Queensland, the Sunshine State, was my next destination.


I was very excited, not only because it's my first trip outside NSW, but it is also my first time after a long time, to meet my Godmother and her family.

I left my Chatswood apartment really early as I'm flying out of Sydney at around 6:30am. I took the first train from Chatswood to the Domestic Airport Terminal in Mascot. Would you believe that one of the train persons were also a Filipino and had a quick chat with him and wished me a great vacation in Brisbane.

Early morning at Chatswood Station
I reached the terminal on time. The check in counter is self serviced and really impressed at how quick it took me to check in and get my boarding tickets. I had a few minutes to spare while waiting for my flight.

And then finally is time to take-off. I flew with Jet StarAirlines. It was smallish but I didn't mind because my excitement is taking over. haha

And then, I'm in Brisbane! Woohoo! I met my ninang, my uncle and my cousin, Sharlyn. It was a lovely morning. We first dropped by McDonald's to get some breakfast and then head to their home to rest for a while.

The plan for the day is to go to South Bank and the city!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...