Saturday, February 25, 2012

Busan and Seoul, South Korea Autumn Holidays: 5 days Itinerary

I am finally going to write up our itinarary during our South Korean holiday. I'm sure this will give an idea how much we spent on our stay. Because we went there almost end of November which is sort of autumn and winter season, I suppose prices could get a bit different during other seasons.

Hope this helps!


Click on the photo below for the itinerary and expenses table!


Notes:
1. Most of my shopping expenses are not included. Stuff like pasalubong and personal effects :)
2. We didn't have any expenses for accommodation because we basically did it the Couchsurfing way
3. The expenses for food, transpo and miscellaneous is just a rough approximation. These includes a min of 10000 KRW for transpo per day, 10000 KRW for every meal and 2000 KRW for Misc.

2 comments:

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...