Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Old Manila Walks

The team is planning to have a tour and try the Old Manila Walks this coming Sunday (thanks to Pam) to get around Manila and try other stuff. Hopefully it will push through. I don't get to have this much opportunity to go to these places so I'd be really happy!

While going through the website http://www.oldmanilawalks.com/ and with my crazy googling of travel-related stuff, I was eventually brought to the youtube vid of Anthony Bourdain who featured Philippines and the Old Manila Walks as well...it's so cool! Ginutom ako sa mga pagkain na na-feature...so I'm so hoping talaga matuloy to! I was also reading all the comments about Philippines and our food...most are good, some are crappy...but yeah, it's their opinion!!! But I still want to do the Old Manila Walks! hehe

Photo credits: http://www.oldmanilawalks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...