Saturday, October 24, 2020

Spring time Spruce up

It's the middle of Spring on this side of my world. However, today is one of those days where the weather has gone a little bit travel unfriendly as we are off to a week of rains and thunderstorms. 

So what a good excuse to do some sprucing up of my very own blog. Basically, just started to choose a different background and cleaned up some widgets.

I have always been thinking of re-designing this and hopefully make it more presentable and useful to any readers who are still able to reach my blog.

On a different note...

Since moving to Australia, I've been to most touristy places here but I haven't written that much about it. I have also been to a number of National Parks and Camping grounds and I think it's high time I share those experiences and adventures with you! With the covid-19 still among us, I know we won't be travelling too far  across the seas, so this makes it a reason for me to explore what more we can discover in this land called Australia.

What I love especially here in NSW is that it's got a central website to search through the NSW National Parks. It's even got an App and an instagram account! It's my main source of travel inspiration when I have hose uninspiring days and I just want to plan something for an adventure. All the infos are there and all  you have to do is click and choose where to go.

So I will try my best to write them all up and hopefully in a more regular basis 😀

Audley Village with the view of Hacking River





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...