Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Camping Trip of 2013: Pagbilao, Quezon

You know what I miss when it's weekend like this?  It's the camping trips I've done with a group of CS friends. I've been on a camping at Anawangin and Nagsasa. Both are really unforgettable and fun.

Last camping with CS is at Pagbilao, Quezon's Puting Buhangin which was another fun weekend.

Unfortunately, I think I already lost track of the expenses for this trip. But I remember since it was organised by CS, we just had to pay for our share in the transportation and food. I think it must be around 2000 pesos.

My friend Abby has her tent, which we shared for the night.

The boat on the way to the beach

We flew lanterns in the evening...lovely sight

The beach in the morning

Camping buddies - Abby and Drei

Photo before we put down the tent
Going to Puting Buhangin we took a bus, a tricycle and then a boat. Sorry I will try to include the cost next time! haha

So if you fancy a quick trip outside the busy city, head to this beach and camp with your friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...