Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ilocandia Series: Pagudpud

Sometime last holy week of 2012, the family decided to head up north to Ilocos to take our balikbayan aunt and uncle for vacation. The first thing that came to mind is Pagudpud. I've never been to this beach before and I heard a lot of people raving about how beautiful it was.

So I was really excited and looking forward to finally taking this trip!


We arrived in Pagudpud almost lunch time. We came from an almost 10 hour trip. It was a hot day and I was quite tired as well. All accommodations were fully booked so we didn't get to spend much time in the area.

I will have to come back as we didn't get to swim too. We need to head back to our relatives house in San Nicolas.

Overall, Pagudpud would be nice on a not so busy day. Unfortunately, it was holy week then and a lot of vacationers flock the beaches.






 I'll definitely see you again, Pagudpud!

 Its white-sand beaches and crystal-blue water makes Pagudpud a haven for tourists. Maira-Ira Point is also an emerging attraction with its secluded beach known as the Blue Lagoon, as well as kilometer-long Saud Beach. Access to this public beach is from a secondary concrete road on the north side of the Maharlika Highway just before approaching the Patapat Viaduct. On the way to the Blue Lagoon, a sea arch can be seen.Coconut trees line much of the town's coast. On a clear day, the Babuyan Islands are visible from Patapat National Park. - From Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I love reading them so type away:

Labels

australia (7) bohol (7) boracay (8) busan (8) cs manila (9) seoul (9) south korea (9) travel (30) travel tips (4)

It's Spring time

Hello there, I know it's been a while since I've blogged. Oh well, today I have been busy with making another travel video.  Youtube...